RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

no real resistance now, page-5

1. 478 Posts.
    I've always wanted this company to do well like I said- I've always been holding. My negative posts about certain aspects of the company were because of concerns that have now largely been addressed in a satisfactory manner. I don't think anbyone, hand on heart, can say that at certain points there hasn't been good reason to have doubts.

The finance facility giving us the funding for an extensive campaignh, and the positive helium results showing that oil is likely to be found has made this a totally different prospect than it was only a few months ago.

Things moving in Texas again with the frac, the Georgia rig contractor sorted out, and if we're to believe the presentation posted yesterday, AOI have sorted out a contractor for Puntland too and will be drilling sooner than we thought. It's quite a big difference to 3 months ago.

My posts only change according to my confidence in the company, nothing to do with been in or out. I was very confident at the start of 2010 with all the projects lined up. This confidence dripped in the second part of the year due to the constant delays and funding issues. Now those issues have been addressed, they're no longer a concern, so that's reflected in my posts.

Now that the problems have been sorted out, we can look forward to a bright future in RRS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.