AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

No reason for AB1 share price to decline anymore!

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi fellow Investors and Day traders

I too noticed retail investors are bailing out when they see the share prices crashing like the 2 previous occasions with the good announcements. They are worried that with No news coming out for a while, better to take the money off the table.

It would be good if some of the directors of AB1 dig into their pockets and start buying some shares to restore faith in the company but I don't believe this will happen. Now the investors who took up the earlier heavily discounted offer of 6 cents are also losing money today.

Wonder when the share price decline will ever stop? I still hold on to my large parcel of shares but not liking what I see in the share price performance each day. Like most investors we cannot make sense of the selling each time there are good announcements. As I mentioned before, on the 2 previous occasions with good announcements, they pumped and dumped the shares. Third time around they just dumped the shares without pumping it - Sad to say and to see it happened to a good company!!

Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.