ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

no reason for delay

1. 3,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    There is no reason why there would be a delay for first shipment this month.

"NSL Consolidated Limited (ASX: NSL) is pleased to announce that it has commenced mining iron ore in India and is on track to make its first shipment to a Chinese customer in January 2010."

its self explanitory here.. they have already commenced mining.. its not as if they are saying " we are going to commence" it was happening during the time they even wrote that ann back in dec.

Under the extraction and selling rights, which were granted to NSL following the first tranche payment in October, we are in the unique and beneficial position of being able to mine and sell product while completing the exploration and acquisition processes, Mr Goode said.
    Surface exposure and understanding of the float ore stratigraphy has allowed the development of initial mining plans. Following mobilisation of our mining contractor early this month, we are pleased to report that our first ore has now been mined.

-Tin, you could be on to something with your post. In the long run it would be better if the share price held low.
    IE - better for nsl to be at 3.5 and consolidated 1:6 @ 20c
    than 5c to consolidate 1:4.
    If they had 1 billion shares @ 1:4 they would have 250M
    @ 1:6 they would have 166M
    The lower market cap given a higher consolidation is better for nsl if they want to raise capital at higher price and less dilute shares ie - better chance to raise cap at 50c
    after a share dilution of 1:6 instead of 1:4.
    In the long run it would be better for the shareholders.

I rekon they are keeping the sp down on purpose, so they can when the time comes, raise capital at higher price to less dilute the shares... imagine what mines they can be looking at in india if they raised 50M @ 50c.. thats a share dilution of 100M...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.