ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Good Day JovannHappy new year to all.In regards to the share...

1. A9X
    252 Posts.
    Good Day Jovann

Happy new year to all.

In regards to the share price, one would think that the market will only take notice of NSL once the first shipment has been completed.In addition Future IO shipping contracts will add more weight to a possible re-rating of the SP. I did have a conversation with Cedric well before he left for India (and Sean is there as well). He appeared very upbeat as one would expect but gave little way. My gut feel is the confirmation to the market of the first shipment is the KEY to the market taking notice. Rarely does the market get it wrong , although I understand some have surpised us as well. NSL need media coverage its as simple as that, hence in the interim I sent an email to a newspaper editor who researches and publishes daily article on junior mining stocks,(following the recent afr article on NSL)to see if there is more to this IO project. I am hoping that if there is something out there he will report it.

Been on board since Dec 07 and can only have faith in that the CURRENT Board will deliver.

I am not in favour of consolidation until the runs are on the board, especially for those long term holders that have a belief in the Indian IO Project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.