EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

No reason to be caught out.

1. vmp
    13,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8760
    Hi all, On a quiet perfect Spring but sad morning in Sydney after the Swans suffered a dramatic defeat to the Western Bulldogs, the latter breaking their 62-year drought, I thought it is good to be reminded not to get caught out when our little EDE sports another run.

Now what can calm us down in the mean time and what do others seem to be doing that might help? Why shouldn't no one get caught out?

- MB has just updated us that GS and co are laser focused on Edencrete, eliminating the question of possibly squandering resources and a massive opportunity, and this alone should give us better sleeps.
    - we're expecting that soon there will be GDOT projects awarded to bidders who will be mandated to use EC.
    -we will be receiving CS2 update soon as well.
    - Phantom has repeatedly reminded us to have Patience in capital P. This is a difficult attribute to cultivate especially for inexperienced retail investors like me. I believe patience is especially important now when there appears to be other temptations.
    - Nursery is quietly accumulating more freebiess and generously sharing his tactics that appear to be very simplex.
    - flaming DoD has gone quiet in the absence of trolls, but I assume he continues to cuddle his cute Ede nonetheless.
    -Rz is persistently analysing broker data and trends informing everyone of potential upward, downward, horizontal directions.
    -Rolling, Ede history expert cozily waiting for the Georgia expansions, and giving constructive suggestions to improve the professional image of Edencrete commensurate to it's product's excellence.
    -Jake's always sharp in numbers and for any signs of the times.
    -Smoogee is on the watch for more key personnel appointments and any looming excavations in Augusta as these will signal significant developments.
    -Woody, Greenhorizon, trend1 and stegz, busy creating a buzz for retail investors in the US, a very important and benevolent undertaking to benefit retail investors there esp those who have lost money from dog stocks.
    -pilko's bullish and feeling comfortable there won't be another CR to dilute our value until the G1a kickstarts.
    -Timbotunes, now feeling more settled he has rolled over his SMSF, and while suffering a temporary dip in value is very confident will be worth closer to $50 in 23 years, but expecting to have a big problem in 3-4 years time he'd have too much money in his retirement fund that he can only smell and watch as Mr ATO won't let him spend it.
    -whytee, with up to date knowledge of company announcements, very measured in his expectations, and treating the low price as opportunities to top up.
    -moosey, another long termer who is not bored with the current stock movements.
    -espinsight' very experienced ede'r and focused on Ede who sees a fmg-like phenomenon hence not spreading himself too thinly.
    -mickmaw, another Ede veteran and still very intense investor in Ede, meanwhile making additional fortunes in his portfolio.

There are many others I've missed, hobbits, jag142, donnybrook, maggie, Alvin idiotmon, maxpowerz et al. It seems to me you're all watching this space and waiting for the next run, so good on ya. But the ones I mentioned is just to demonstrate that this is not the most boring days for EDE and there are many input here as to why anyone shouldn't get caught out when the next move comes. Behind the scenes at EDE and EDE holders, there is great anticipation. No trolls, and no defeats such as the Swan's on AFL will dampen the mood. The stagnant SP like this can be attributed to the recent CR at 18 cents, the time it takes to complete CS2, the time it takes for GDOT to award EC projects, the time it takes for concrete companies to adopt EC, people's love for lithium over concrete, lack of patience, and the absence of the US battalion of investors that are yet to discover what an excellent life time opportunity this is. Once these are over, not very long I feel, and at any time, we know this will only go north. So there shouldn't be a reason to get caught out with low petrol level along the journey. i.m.o. as usual. Regards and enjoy the rest of your long weekend. V
    Last edited by vmp: 02/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.205K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 195083909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16003636 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 29003
Last updated 14.06pm 01/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.