EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

No reason to be caught out., page-4

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    If I am focussed on the Reality of the reason for an investment in EDE, then so are the Insto's.

So what is the Reality ???

The Reality is whether or Not EDE has a real, viable product in Edencrete.

THAT is the reality.

IF Edencrete product is rubbish, or a dud, or the lab tests are flawed, or if it cannot be produced at prices which make it economical for its targeted users, --- then we are all stuffed! That's the Reality imho.

SO --

What I am focussed upon is the truly independent evaluators of Edencrete -- and that's the actual users and consumers of Edencrete. I am putting my money on the ability and expertise of Govt organisations like GDOT, who have the expertise and experience to determine whether Edencrete is the real deal.

So IF we get GDOT -- or -- others, making further trials and/or orders for Edencrete, then we will be witnessing serious confirmation of the efficacy of Edencrete and its viability in the infrastructure market.

And THAT will be the timing of when the Insto's and others, will lift their heads, and say, "holy s###, what all this then?'.
    Because that will be the point at which the Insto's etc will decide that EDE has been de-risked enough for them to make an investment decision.

As I say, its all a process - and all takes time.

Go the Sharkies.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.228K 692.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 159830008 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7562232 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.