OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

no reason to pop veuve clicquot just yet, page-15

1. 14,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    "A Hostile takeover offer I believe would be a wonderful result for shareholders if the price was worth lobbying shareholders over, and over arounf 60-70c would fail, an offer somewhere around $1.00 may make it over the line, $1.30 guaranteed to make it.

I believe an offer for OZL is better than 60% probability at this point in the asset sale process."

hi guru

I was just watching Marius Kloppers on Business Insiders and was very impressed

Kloppers knows that he has got companies with finance problems over a barrel. He is therefore not looking at whole companies but select tier 1 assets that spit out a lot of cash

Escondida and probably prom hill fit that category.

I don't think there is any chance that he would bid for the whole of ozl. companies like NCM and BHP are going to cherry pick

but the future hasn't happened yet. we are all guessing.

It is interesting that Hegarty and a company he represents has entered into the mix.

I have my doubts as to whether he is a real player. I reckon he could be there to generate competitive tension and push prices up a bit.

Be funny if ends up being the highest bidder and has to actually buy an asset such as Martabe.

Mind you he could be the real deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.