only in the immediate --------- if we go back, then we are all...

1. 80,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    only in the immediate --------- if we go back, then we are all related

time is the odd thing --------- it 'appears' to go fast ----- but, it neither goes fast or slow - it just is -----------and, worse - we don't even know what it is or how it works -- we just have these perceptions

when I look back -- it doesn't seem long back or not long back - it just seems like something completely different, unreal or surreal, something like that - to a younger self, that I cannot relate to at all - it's like a different person

all the people back there are still there ------------ but, of course - they aren't

or are they? - perception is a very strange thing

I often look at what all of us do and how we think that things are so dreadfully important - what we do, what changes we think we make, how we are percieved - etc etc

the reality is that in say 100 years - no one will even know we existed - perhaps even in 50 years - most certainly within 200 years -

unless we are some name that comes up in history - but, they are extremely rare - and, probably the names from history we do know - the person was probably not at all like we seem to think they were like

overall - the overwhelming thing about our existence is our irrelevance

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.