AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Anyone who thinks that AVB cannot be 10c or lower by the end of...

1. 239 Posts.
    Anyone who thinks that AVB cannot be 10c or lower by the end of calendar 2012 is in love with the company.

As with all equities better than expected results drive share prices up. My risk aversion emerged with AVB when I realised the market is looking for 3% - 5% Copper results over 30m or more consistently. These sort of results are statistically uncommon therefore I would prefer to sell and wait till these occur and or by the stock at lower prices if still viable..

All the best to those that bag fund managers for the lack of backing of developing/exploration companies...they are in the business of making positive returns year on year (ps the way to generate wealth).

Some here seem happy to make 50% capital gain in 10 years which is less than the Cash rate re-invested just to hold their beloved share...

Anyone who does not understand that a $1bil company shares can be worth 1c needs to read a finance 101 book.

All the best DYOR, I bought AVB at average 9.6c and sold at 10.5c because of the above mentioned reasons. I can undisputedly see AVB's potential and thats why it remains on my watchlist however thats as confident as I am with holding the stock at these prices at this point in its development.

Cheers

Hawkish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.