GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

no roller or rolex

1. 8,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    It's another glorious day.

So I am off to the beach. I shall again suffer gibes from beach goers laughing at my shabby old Pajero. As always, people will kick sand in my face when they see my $2 shop watch.

Last June I thought I could receive instant relief from my humiliation, and a solution that would have spin-off benefits for GCN.

On Priority One's website - www.p1card.com, and under 'Life and Leisure' - they made this suggestion (and still do): "For those who enjoy the finer things in life, purchase everything from Rolls Royce to Rolex all from the comfort of your lounge room."

What a fantastic business model.

Unfortunately the launch of the card failed. I queried P1 by email and got this reply: "We are currently working toward the release of the Priority One Debit Card. While we can't give you an exact launch date for the card, we can say it is not far off now. Keep an eye on our website as we will be updating and expanding on the information offered regarding the issue of the Priority One Debit Card and members benefits in the coming weeks."

It's now two months later. I have no card, have seen no updating or expansion of the website - but that tantalising offer is still there to taunt me.

I assume GCN is not getting revenue from P1, if no card is launched. That seems more serious for GCN than P1's long delayed listed on the ASX.

So it's another wretched day.

BTW, I am thinking of suing P1 for my ongoing public humiliation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.