CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

That really is good news. I'm glad that Kevin Rudd was rolled!...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    That really is good news. I'm glad that Kevin Rudd was rolled! He behaved more like a dictator than a democratically elected PM. Julia Gillard is evidently pragmatic as you have to be in that job.
    No idea where the bottom is for CRK but it might hit it and then leap in the same day or two. One highly successful international investor told me, "Never try to pick the bottom and never try to pick the top."
    Once CRK turns, as it surely must, it could be an exceedingly rapid rise. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a trading halt for a few days when the PFS is announced. There may be another announcement with it. The share price could conceivably go from the 40c-odd mark to one dollar or more from close of trade on one day to re-opening three days or so later. We need to be ready for that and not be short of stock.
    CAH went up seven times quite rapidly when they sealed their deal to pre-sell gold. If CRK were to pre-sell 50,000 ounces, it could have a similar effect.
    All will be revealed. In the meantime we can thank the plotters for removing Kevin Rudd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.