CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

That's very helpful rjoram. How is Elaine coping with the loss...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    That's very helpful rjoram. How is Elaine coping with the loss of her father? Poor thing.

I felt that nothing at all had changed. It just takes a while to work these things out.

It would be a very good idea to find a bulk buyer. Maybe even possible to contact shareholders as a whole to take up whatever shares JPMorgan wish to dispose of. They may be happy to sell them at an even cheaper price! I'd certainly be interested in a parcel.

JP Morgan have not been behaving like good partners. They could have had the courtesy to contact management to make a deal. As I said previously, they have done this before - sold a large number and then bought back in again! Very bizarre.

You are of course right rjoram. This is a rare chance to acquire a genuine bargain. JP Morgan may be in trouble that we don't know about and it has nothing to do with CRK. Last time they sold they had to cash in 10% across the board. They could be desperate.

As you say, the resources/reserves are solid, they have cash in the bank and the PFS is proceeding apace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.