AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

no rush ... yet, page-19

1. 163 Posts.
    Buffwarren, your approach to the AVB thread is akin to that of my 9 year old throwing a tanty. This thread is actually a great thread where traders both long and short term discuss this Company. Most of us have watched and traded the share over a couple of years. People have bought in on the up and the down trends some have been clipped at the top some have hit it at the bottom and are holding nice profits. Some have a solid average position, some in loss. Thats trading. No one is right or wrong.
    Most people like this Company because its a good story and the guys running it are genuine explorers not pumndump pretenders whose main intent is to burn the average punter.
    Most would disagree with you in that there are not that many new world class copper plays out there in the hands of junior explorers. I am interested to hear which ones you consider are better than Avanco for an in ground resource that just keeps on getting bigger. The Company has barely touched the surface.
    Im sitting on enough shares to retire. My average is good. Who gives a rats if its down this week or next month. The eventual outcome is this will become a mine and the reserve will keep getting bigger and some chinese dude will come along in 3 years and pay 800 million for it. LOL
    If you liken yourself to Warren Buffet the perhaps you should trade like him. He has never understood resource stocks either.
    Cheers Buddy.
    JP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.