AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

no rush ... yet, page-20

1. 11 Posts.
    New poster out of the game for a couple of years but I have been staying in touch through HC and other forums.

I wish I could say that I have been watching this one for the past couple of years but I haven't. I have however been watching and reading about AVB for the past few months and I think it is a good investment (IMO). It just hasn't reached the buy in price that i am looking for to date. I think it will soon as there is an overall downturn, however when I do jump in I am in for the long haul. My opinion is that it is a great stock to speculate about and take a punt on. That opinion is formed from doing my own research and for me it will be a long term investment.

Yep I know that there will be posters out there coming back saying who is this idiot? I am the idiot that did not hear of this stock 2 years ago and I can tell you that there are lots of punters out there that read your posts but do not contribute. They read and read and determine who is worthwhile following and who is in this game to discredit others for their own gain.

At this point in time I'm neither, I am just waiting for the right price to punt on a stock that I believe is worthwhile.

J19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.