MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

cloudnine,thank you for your response though you failed to...

1. 150 Posts.
    cloudnine,
    thank you for your response though you failed to mention or acknowledge the quality or potential of the product we are discussing.In fact in you last number of contributions you have discribed the intensity of bushfires and the past performance of the ceo.Both contributions are reasonable though the latter a little overdone over the years.
    There is no comparison between any product/system available
    and the potential of this class of product in resisting heat. James Hardie products are'nt in the same ball park as a tilt slab wall made from Kaocem.You also have the integrity of the system to contend with, including the wooden or steel frames in non masonry structures.
    If Kaocem is far more fire resistant than cement how can any product made from cement be as resistant to fires?
    You are not correct when you say that products are out there. MSC is in a great position to develope superior fire resistant products,hopefully with patents(I know you love patents).Everything from water tanks,fenceposts,wall cladding,fire wall rating systems,roofing sheets,poles,window shutters(for your benefit) etc etc
    Of course with bush fire protection one has many considerations,including entry points through windows etc.Many things will come into the mix .We learn from the past to design for the future.
    With all Govt revisiting fire and fire/building codes with the prospects of global warming it may be forces outside the company(and your mate Vic) that push this product.We are not just talking about bush fires .Every building is required to have some fire rating, the prospects with multi-occupancy city buildings and fire rated divides (worldwide) is huge.
    We have discussed many times the many advantages this product has over conventional cement and the companies many other good green applications for their product.For this reason and the 80%+ reduction in carbon one would hope this company overcomes the current financial situation .
    In the past and in different industries the failure of taking up products like these great green and practicle alternatives has had consequences. By swiching to "green cement" world carbon emissions could be reduced by 6-10% with no added cost to consuner.

Once again I ask without refering to the management or current finances
    1/Is this not an exciting product with huge world wide potential
    2/Is it not potentially a company maker with one reasonable order
    3/Is it not the best product/potential the company has come up with
    4/dont you just love the product

ps.......I would'nt know Vic if I fell over him and have not been influenced by him
    best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.