MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Cloudnine I think you would agree as far as MSC products go this...

1. 150 Posts.
    Cloudnine
    I think you would agree as far as MSC products go this is by far the one with greatest potential.All the others seem insignificant.While the companies history is ordinary with sales, the product developement has been impressive as you mentioned with many very good products any of which could be a company maker.These products are still there and will be when the world moves green.
    You have blamed management and you wont get any debate from me or anyone about a disappointing history.Thats obvious.The community in the past has not taken up good green options and this is not managements fault and not confined to MSC.Its just the way it is and we might get to the stage where the only options are green.As I stated months ago,it just may be that circumstances conspire to make this company.

You are the strongest critic of MSC ( possibly the most critical of any person on any forum on any stock).You have also in the recent past stated Kaecem is a good and timely product.Given the subsequent tragic bushfires and rethink of all Govts on fire I think that would be evan more the case. Apart from building underground,this may potentially be the best practicle class of building products known for fire resistance. Consider the possibilities for high fire danger areas around the world. We know about the superior insulative ,acustic, curing time and weight and hardness advantage over conventional cement.As well we have the 80-90% reduction in carbon emissions.All this while being similar in price to conventional cement. Very impressive
    Can it be used for roofing as well as flooring and walls?
    The possibilities are endless.From the Cape you could be shipping any number of fire resistant products around the world.
    Turning the potential into sales is what we all want,and have wanted for some time ,evan you I suspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.