RXL 5.56% 17.0¢ rox resources limited

Thanks Triage. Alex Passmore has already stepped down as Rox's...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thanks Triage. Alex Passmore has already stepped down as Rox's MD and a replacement has been appointed. It remains to be seen whether this "reset" will improve the company's SP. I certainly hope it soon does, although I'm in for what I anticipate could be the long haul.
    Personally, I was neither for nor against the man. But, to put it mildly, the former MD was not (and still isn't) popular with certain elements among HC posters - albeit most of them are no longer shareholders.
    However, as I've previously stated several times, I believe the SP is being manipulated in preparation for "an audaciously low-ball TO bid" by whichever entity (or entities) has (have) the company in its sights. I've seen this similar frustrating situation before with a stock I held, but if you doubt this theory, imo it's worth keeping a close eye on the drip-feeding of Sell orders any time it looks like Rox's SP looks like moving up.
    Meanwhile, Rox already has 3.2 million oz of relatively low-cost-to-mine gold at a time when circumstances are tough for most goldies but the gold price finished Friday night slightly above $A2600; it's about to get a funds boost from the TO of CNR; and its SP - to quote another poster on this forum - remains "laughably low".
    Rightly or wrongly, despite the ongoing and frequent discouraging comments of certain posters, I've just added yet another small parcel of RXL shares to my portfolio.
    DYOR and draw your own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $62.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $83.77K 486.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36272 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ 522303
Last updated 15.55pm 13/05/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.