ALB 0.00% 4.4¢ albion resources limited

no seller, page-13

1. 57 Posts.
    The 30 June accounts show $4m current interest bearing lowns and borrowings and $86m non-current. The latest broker report on the company website suggests debt is in line with these levels also. The closing out of hedging was said to have generated around $50m that would be used to reduce debt, so perhaps a figure of $35-40m at the moment. One of the more recent reports in October indicated that they drew down the last $10m on one of their facilities, so that may need to be taken into account also. That's a fairly rough estimate, but hopefully it gives a reasonable indication.

Dale Rogers has said they break even just below $4/lb and other broker reports suggest costs are around the mid to high $3/lb region. One article that quotes Rogers is http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=657347 .

I've also seen the Commsec reports recently and was curious also. While anything could happen I'd expect nickel to average more than $4/lb in 2009 and hopefully something closer to $6/lb, so ALB should post a profit next year.

This is something I just whipped up quickly so it might not be as accurate as it could be, but hopefully it helps. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.871M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41811 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 689777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.