CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Hi furniture,exackly the same here mate, even bought at 1.3c, it...

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    Hi furniture,

exackly the same here mate, even bought at 1.3c, it actualy is my av buy price but i refused to sell as i see much higher gains even from that point. We were at 1.7 until we got distroyed by soph stepping in and getting a heavy discount.
    I sold and bought many shares and have lost and made plenty of coin, but this particular stock i just can not see any real reason to sell out.

Like you said if the cream was crap i would of just moved on, if there was no future at all same applies. But the fact is, the cream is good, i tried it and so has my family. the company has many leads and by the looks of it a decent future if they put their act togeter.

I agree,the pay packet and salaries is too generous...

We have come a very long way in the last 6-9 months, some delays yes, but those delays in some circumstances could not have been helped due to the company itself being pushed back from a third party involved. in our case cross mark as rebel said.

We have some indipendant pharmacys, CW, API and soon to come hopefully its chains, also the big one sigma to take on seriously, not to mention symbion. they are at our door and that is no ramp. read the shareholder update.

good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.