MRY 0.00% 2.7¢ monteray mining group ltd

Vodafone owns a worldwide mobile telephone network....

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Vodafone owns a worldwide mobile telephone network. (installation cost of $billions and many years of iterations) 'Roaming' is inbuilt into the mobile telephone network switches, that integrate mobile calls from the radio transceivers, into the telephone exchange network.

Norwood is a PBX reseller that makes it easier for customers when roaming, with good marketing.
    Norwood doesn't own any of the Telecom networks. It owns hardware servers installed in telephone exchanges and connected to the PSTN. It also owns software in the cloud that switches like a PBX.

It is competing in the global unified coms PBX reseller market- this is on the presentation.

Google PBX - Norwards PBX is in the cloud

4G mobile telephone system is ALL -IP network. All internet processing. That means voice and data with extremely high speeds. Norwood's Corona bypasses the IP voice component to a landline.

Norwood's Corona has hardware servers (one located in Sydney) that detect your mobile and via their cloud based PBX software, switch the voice to the POTS plain old telephone system or landline. Telstra's telephone network copper landline is guaranteed at 3k/bits sec. Compare that to the carriers global roaming network that provides 4G -All IP with voice network on the 2G/3G and data with high speed high capacity.

Telstra's new 4g service at 700M carrier is now > 100mbits data speed on mobile telephone network.
    While Norwood's Corona switches your call to a the PSTN which could be fibre between countries then copper landline of 3kbits/sec.

That is why it is cheaper.
    image from Norwoods patent.

image_3.png

Just my research and opinion- not guaranteed to be accurate or true.
    I don't see any growth in a reseller that degrades the network quality of the mobile telephone system of Australia three carriers - Vodaphone, Telstra and Optus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.