CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks, Stock Observer...questions I have asked myself...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks, Stock Observer...questions I have asked myself actually

Anything you would care to share from their response?
    Nope, the usual polite company response with no information.

Are you confident they will make an announcement regarding the 'acquisition' by 30 June as per their last extension request? Your guess is as good as mine, your concerns are the same as mine.

Tell me, if they hadn't already found an acquisition to the stage it has taken several months of looking for acquisitions, what possibly could have been the reason for a halt in the first place? Your guess is good as mine.

It's not like there could have been a deal about to be signed where insiders were about to profit off knowing the details of an imminent deal? That is why I said this is frustrating.

Companies explore these opportunities constantly without the need for a trading halt until the very final stages of a deal being finalised. I'm confused why they needed to be in a halt while they went through a several month exploration looking for acquisitions. Me too.

Am I missing something that would have made it reasonable to halt on the mere thought bubble of an acquisition? It seems we all are.

Should we blame social media keyboard warriors for this lengthy delay as well? I don't know..should we? SM warriors hold the purse strings for most of the speccas...so maybe you have a point. I don't know.

To me it is just very frustrating, as I said,,,

Last edited by Neil1959: 02/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.