CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I knew you would bite"Lol and I knew that's the way you would...

1. 2,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    "I knew you would bite"

Lol and I knew that's the way you would see it by me responding so I thought I'd indulge your wishes.

Here's a little more for you then...

"sad to see all the staff go I think they did a great job with the "creation of the brands" "
    Lol, if they did such a 'great job' then why did they leave ?

"I am comforted somewhat that they will quickly move onto bigger and better things"
    Based on their success with building brands here, I wouldn't hold my breath when prospective employers read their track record - I'm sure they appreciate your good wishes though.

"Still no news, is news imminent?"
    Why are you asking me, or is it a rhetorical musing ?

Look @workingdog - it seems there's absolutely (imo) nothing you are offering by way of analysis of the business or indeed any contribution towards research on it's reported income etc.
    Indeed, much of what you've been writing of late is related to a mindset of 'wishful thinking' imo.

At least I have a proper look at the reality of things and also share this. Whether or not my contribution is welcomed by anyone reading it is up to that individual.

Feel free to offer further morsels for me to 'bite' at but at the end of the day, I have the option to neither respond nor to give yourself the option to read whatever I contribute here.

Enjoy your day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.