CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

No Seriously - Where's the update?, page-27

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi WD,

CGB is a very difficult stock to chat about in a positive way because of the two long suspensions and also, to some degree, the lack of information out there in the media. CGB has created its own nightmare with the constant tacking on the water and change of deals. Then to see those deals fall through. That has made the situation worse, no argument from me there!

@fluffynymph I did put my name forward to become a Director, but that was not accepted at the time of my sending the applications.

WD, I have though, over the last few years, continued to send letters on behalf of shareholders, and even points raised here in this forum, to the BOD. A few of us have suggested, the office address move, salary readjustments and a draft of other measures that appear to have been listened to. I have not seen too many Microcap public companies do that, which is why I still post here in the manner I do, and the fact that CGB has not constantly called for C.R.s like the other Cannabis players. That still does not excuse their dreadful performance, but that is me simply looking at the technicals, objectively, trying to make some sense out of all of this.

In light of COVID, and global business disruption over the past few years, I do understand CGB and some of the other players, chasing and constantly changing deals, but if it ain't working, don't waste shareholder funds, cut your costs. and cut hard the overspending from the bottom line. It appears that the BOD has come to the same conclusion.

It was good to see some changes toward the middle of last year with marketing, but I think it came a bit too late for the Cannabis story for CGB. It hurts, for some of us who are heavily invested, but I applaud the tough move to reign in spending. I just hope that they have something good to offer us when they do come out of suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.