CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Evidence? Are you referring to a Q&A where the MD stated "It...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Evidence? Are you referring to a Q&A where the MD stated "It seemed clear to us that many of ASX's issues were due to our own shareholders or hot copper social media keyboard warriors contacting the ASX and raising issues with the ASX that in turn the ASX felt the need to scrutinize our Company more than what would have otherwise been the case." ? That is not evidence of fact. It is merely evidence that the MD thought that this was the case. The MD did not say "ASIC TOLD ME SM WARRIORS CONTACTED THEM NOW WE MUST SCRUTINIZE YOU PROPERLY" This would be undeniable proof.

He also mentioned dividends, and a billion dollar market cap? I am not sure how much faith i can place in assertions not backed by evidence.

CGB is a minnow, ASX is more worried about the sharks. So no matter how many spots this minnow cannot change, ASX does not have them on speed dial.

You may be close to the mark, but you are holding the map upside down biggrin.png

Still not seeing any evidence that ASX queries are reported to the market independently of the company.
    Time will tell, i will be keep a very close eye out for them in any "response letter" that turns up.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday from posting, it was getting tedious only bantering with the #2 cheerleader.
    Put on some Elton and put your feet up, its going to be a long wait till we see an announcement cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.