CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"The ASX felt the need to scrutinize our Company more than what...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    "The ASX felt the need to scrutinize our Company more than what would have otherwise been the case."

I guess that's a depiction of the ASX's responsibilities that they would have a close look as they should.

"more than what would have otherwise been the case"

Maybe that's some kind of an idea about flying under the radar ?
    We've seen the movies about drug dealers hiding in places they thought they wouldn't be caught.

So why wouldn't CGB be scrutinised ?
    That's what the whole listing process is all about.

So, the situation here is that :
    1. No financial update for the 6mth report up to 31 Dec 2022
    2. No financial update for quarter ended 31 Mar 2023
    3. No update on being prosecuted by Medcan for non-payment
    4.Regulatory Authorities ? Nonexistent insofaras current events are concerned.
    5. The original excuse for suspension approx 7mths ago was about an acquisition which morphed into more than one acquisition.
    6. Investors are being kept in the dark by the responsible authorities as to the very simple exercise of declaring how much cash remains in the bank, as well as how much interest has been earned on it.
    7. Where is that cash held ? Offshore ?

Maybe at a point in the not too distant future the ASX themselves will be scrutinised for ethical and responsible behaviour, who knows eh.

To be complicit in aiding a wrongdoing (if it were proven to be so) puts the ASX themselves (as I've mentioned) into a questionable position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.