CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

No Seriously - Where's the update?, page-46

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Cheers @jcurve,

I do find that sending letters with multiple signatures, representing a group of shareholders, does make a BOD sit up and listen. Also maintaining constant pressure with emails requesting replies can be very effective.

MAKING AN OBSERVATION - Generalisation and inclusive (not flaming or baiting)
    I think the main issue, (an assumption and/or fact from phone previous conversations) is "possibly" many of the dissenting voices on these forum HC pages (plural) are Day Traders or short-term investors that have had money tied up during suspensions or were unable to get out during a knife fall in prices. They may not be/are not interested in contacting these companies because their investment is for return on dollar ONLY. So, through the power of SM they will be very vocal and as we can see, across many forums, can drive sentiment to ensure that people stay away, or as I read on one forum recently, (still trying to find the post) will post-bomb a forum until the company is driven into the ground with the sentiment or shut down.

It is a free world we live in and in Australia, you can voice your opinion. The proof, that supports my above statement, IMO, can be seen at the AGM's and the mockery shown towards posters who encourage them to contact the company. Lots of noise before each AGM but 'no shows' at AGMs. With CGB, in particular, they do not like when their voices are silenced if they "touch" on defamatory or use profanity or create conspiracy theories. (An observation) but again, as many will say, they have a free voice to say what they want to say. I can't blame them for being angry, and if the forum allows this type of discussion under its TOUs well they will have their say.

jcurve, the only thing I have to look at is that in my letters, almost every letter I send is that I emphasize two things CUT COSTS..COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR INVESTORS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.