CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

No Seriously - Where's the update?, page-47

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448

MAKING AN OBSERVATION - General in nature and not directed to any shareholders/non-holders in particular.

AGMs that do not allow online participation, in this day and age, are archaic and designed only to LIMIT attendance by shareholders.

When your $10,000 investment, has now dropped to $240. Are you going to go to the AGM? Year after year? What if you live in WA? or QLD? What is the cost of travelling to Sydney to attend an AGM, lose a days wages (AT LEAST), and out your time, for what? You have $240 of stock. Is the company going to tell you anything, that they haven't already announced or presented?

Even a $100,000 investment, would now be worth $2,400. How much more money down the drain to go to the AGM?

But if you have nothing better to do, feel free to go along and agitate. Maybe you will get a cup of coffee and a bikkie, best return you are going to get at present.

Or maybe, you can let the company know of your displeasure and disgust with their shocking performance, via social media. Whilst at the same time, saving new Mum & Dad investors from being suckered out of their hard earned funds.

Just my observations. I have made similar before Post #: 64782153

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.