CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks @jcurve,AN OPINION ONLYOne of the biggest difficulties...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Thanks @jcurve,

AN OPINION ONLY
    One of the biggest difficulties for any investor with these types of stocks, particularly at this end of the market, is the nature of the beast in trading i.e. "share price volatility vs. capital risk".

CGB, is like any other Nanocap or Microcap and is subject to tidal volatility as a very high-risk stock, except they "appear" to be doing what a struggling stock should do during an "undetermined" suspension period: 1. Preserving capital, 2. Cutting Snr management salaries 3. Not calling on investors for C.R.s 4. Cutting costs and 5. "possibly" jettisoning non-performing subsidiaries. What they are not adequately doing is communicating with investors, but is it from lack of care or disinterest towards their shareholder base, or could it be that any announcement released will be dissected and treated with scepticism raising the ire of sentiment against them? I do not know the answer.

COMMENTARY
    I see the same commentary about significant losses, and poor management across many of these forums, but people still invest in these stocks. It is exactly why banks do not recommend investors punting at this end of the market because 95% (approx.) of investors do their dough unless they are prepared to understand the risks at this end of the market with these "Penny Dreadfuls or Penny Hopefuls".

MANAGEMENT
    Hundreds of these stocks fail because the management teams are not experienced. Many are managed by genuine Mum and Dad entrepreneurs and carry the same risks and uncertainties as these crowdfunding projects. No guarantees on a return. Many of these other Cannabis stocks, came in pushed by entrepreneurs and risk-takers. It has been raised at many Cannabis and Food forums that many did not know or were unaware of the ongoing high costs and pressures when dealing with a previously prohibited growth seed stock. Many have failed or are failing. The whole sector is down 86.2%. That is why is beholding upon mid to long-term investors to communicate more with management and hold them accountable. Believe it, or not, some of these BODs do appreciate the feedback and will commit to change.

Anyway jcurve, I will keep knocking on those CGB doors.

Last edited by Neil1959: 04/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.