CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"7.5c is that the 180 markets deal?"So, let me get this right -...

1. 2,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    "7.5c is that the 180 markets deal?"

So, let me get this right - your research didn't extend as far back as Oct 2021 ?
    In that case, more recent peoples here might also not be aware of the behaviour at that time, so let me explain..

The sp to buy onmarket was $0.005 and they shuffled out a new 600million shares at $0.003.
    Instigated by, as Chris pointed out, a 'Cornerstone Investor'.
    Three months later there was a 25:1 consol which brought their $0.003 to 7.5c
    Obviously the onmarket buying would have equated the 0.005 sp up to 12.5c !
    There was already around $10M in the bank and absolutely to need to add to it, even at mates-rates.

There were no 'potential acquisitions' on the table and though revenue wasn't improving, it wasn't as bad as it is now - well, we only know the revenue figures up to Dec 2022.

That deal actually gave the 180Markets' 'clients' the opportunity to garner a nice profit for selling onmarket quickly with just the press of a button.

"As you guys pointed out the other day there still seems to be an appetite for "good cannabis investments" If they need to raise money im more confident now that it wont be a problem, global markets are settling slowly."

So if you think about what you say above, and considering my explanation, I agree that they probably wouldn't have a problem in raising more money (for whatever excuse) because they've already displayed that they can with absolutely no necessity to do so, as well as expose existing investors to massive needless dilution.

It doesn't matter a bit whether or not CGB could be viewed as a 'good cannabis investment' (imo) because they could potentially do a rinse-repeat on what they did just over 18mths ago without involving existing holders in the 'process'.

They don't care about diluting as much as they want - why do you think they never add to their own holdings when they could easily if they figured there was a part to play in the 'global markets' arena ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.