POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

After viewing the latest presentation on the Windarra Nickel...

1. 735 Posts.
    After viewing the latest presentation on the Windarra Nickel Project I have come to the conclusion that there will be little or no shareprice appreciation for the next 3-6 months. The company and directors continue to put information out in the public domain which is ambiguous at best. I believe that this company will be trading around this level until it can prove to the market that they have the jorc reserve in place and the money to move to the next phase.

David Singleton needs to clearly stop putting out information which is not accurate or open to interpretation as this is detremental to the company going forward as he risks having his reputation and his fellow directors tarnished beyond repair. Anybody whom participated in the recent rights issue should surely feel ripped off with the constant timeline delays which is putting a negative spin on the company.

Andrew Forrest needs to take a more positive role going forward, unlike the recent rights issue where his private company made money out of the deal. Mr Forrest time to start buying on market mate, because there's no one else wanting to risk their money atm and putting upward pressure on the shareprice. Your precious charity will surely feel ripped off when september rolls around and their options expire unexercised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.