HDR hardman resources limited

re: casing depth and cretaeous..butcherano butcherano et alIt...

1. 16,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    re: casing depth and cretaeous..butcherano butcherano et al

It would be nice if they gave us some idea at what depth the cretaceous target starts, but we can do a reasonable job of figuring it out I reckon. If we assume that on 4/11 they drilled to 3692m and hadn't hit the cretaceous target.... but then it looks like they may have at 3741m subsequently.. that points to the latter being the start of the cretaceous..which may have been higher than anticipated (hence the blowout problem).

I checked the 4/11 announcement and it says that the 9 and 5/8 inch casing was set at 3041m. I'm guessing that will be the same level where the "casing shoe" referred to in today's HDR announcement is located. So......they have started the sidetrack below 3041m and above 3741m ....that doesn't help much!! So its a bit hard to know where they have started the sidetrack .. but at worst its around 3050m. That could mean we will have to wait another week or more for the result.

Can anyone do any better than this regarding where they are might be at and where the creataceous starts??

I'm certainly happier with the news today than a duster .. and can see plenty of reasons for optimisim for success at Tevet Deep.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.