SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi nine livesYes buying low and selling high is the game and...

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi nine lives

Yes buying low and selling high is the game and that is why I ask you how long you've held. Many on board SDL have been buying up at the low price in the 30s etc, sometimes based on the words of management and board. If you have got in recently I think you maybe on the right side of the gamble. I wish you well and everyone else.

It was just that you pointed out "SDL management have stated their intentions to stitch up a deal before they need to raise capital at this low SP. So why should we not believe them??"

You imply you maybe a trader, again good luck to you, however your above line lacks credibility if you actual take into account the many things that have been said over the years that have caused many not to believe in their every word, intentions to hit deadlines, in talks with several parties over off take or funding, Hanlong deal progressing etc.

Also regurgitated is the strong fundamentals of SDL and as it stands those that can realise them are no where to be seen, still.

I hope all see positive SP movement soon based on actual progression not just intentions from hollow salesman talk.

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.