OCV octaviar limited

The assets may not be destroyed or faulty........but they are...

1. 210 Posts.
    The assets may not be destroyed or faulty........but they are worth nowhere near what was paid for them and I doubt very much there is a sucker out there who will pay what OCV paid for many of the assets.

One point that I would make is this........when you read the proposal to the creditors.....I feel the argument used for not liquidating at this time is relatively flimsy.

If you read the proposal....if it were liquidated, then in many instances a creditor could end up with more (if stella were to be included in the mix). So by CS saying that liquidation is the worst option, t is not entirely correct. Although admittedly for some creditors (and all shareholders) it would be.

The issue for the creditors is more of one of timing. Take the cash now and run or hang around and maybe have a better return.

As for the relationship between CS and JH. The suspicions will continue forever due to their past.

From an outsiders perspective, questions will continue to be asked. Recently a criticism that I would have was that JH toured Australia, saying stick with us, if you do, we consider that your units are worth X (including claims against OCV). Yet a couple of days later an offer was made and a term of that offer was that no further legal action be taken. Did JH know about this offer. Due to their past you would be inclined to think so.

If she did, I would feel extremely let down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.