SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

no skin in the game

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Despite all the noise it is Interesting ( alarming ? ) to note that the 2 new directors hold NIL shares in PPX , and the interim CEO , current CFO are also almost at the same level , one has had 15 years to buy the other granted he is quite new to the company and may have been trapped by lock outs under Boon and CO .

On of the criticisms of the outgoing board and management was that Toby, Harry etc had no skin in the game , now we see a new board and management team starting on a similar platform

Surely with all of Andrews Prices calls for skin in the game the board and senior management need to hold more than 6m shares between them

I note the Sth African senior management didn't invest in shares in PPX but after losing money for PPX they did have an interest in owning the business as that purchase was a management buy out .

I wonder just what has changed in the expense line in South Africa now those running own a part of it .

Come on Dave Allen if you want to be CEO buy some shares and show us shareholders you have skin in the game and are out of different mould than Toby and co

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.