TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

NO spare change, page-4

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Mafew you didn't enforce your stops because when we last spoke Wayne Richards was go getting things done at a cracking pace.The cost of rudimentary infrastructure to get 1.500000 million tonnes of high grade low impurities ore shipped was I think mentioned to cost about $2.000000 and that was before the discovery of the DSO ore late last year that I believe could literally be shovelled onto a ship for around $20 tonne. Off the cuff figures from me but with IO @ say $35 tonne not taking into account any premium, you and I and other far more knowledgeable holders felt TAW could make a go of it this year and I ( again) think I read amongst info put out by TAW that at the time the company was in a "robust" financial position,well that robust position all of a sudden deteriorated overnight with the "RESIGNATION" of Wayne Richards, SHORTLY after returning from a trip to China. What did he go for knowing he was going to " RESIGN" days after he got back and "knowing" Robert Bennusi? was going to be sitting in his chair!! I smell a Gryphon and it stinks. So cut me a little slack with my figures Mafew they're all from memory but I'm sure you get my drift and that is the reason why we ALL rode this could have been a Butterfly stock to almost FORCED oblivion. A VERY ANGRY SHAREHOLDER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.