GMG 1.55% $33.33 goodman group

no stock - cant participate in spp???, page-3

1. 82 Posts.
    "Am i right in thinking that if you have no stock held ATM, you have missed the boat in the SPP @ 40c ?"

It's a 1-for-1 entitlement offer not a SPP and absolutely, yes, if you don't have any play in it now then you've missed out, that's how it works. It's always this way (certainly has been for any entitlement offer I've received).

"So when it opens on Monday, and i decide to buy / sell it is then just trading as normal?"

Pretty much, they will be ex-Entitlement, yes. Because the entitlement issue is fully underwritten, the shares are almost as good as issued too, even if we haven't got to that point yet. Obviously this means existing investors can choose to sell part or all of their current holding to help pay for the entitlement offer, if that's what they want to do.

"Also just to clarify the dividend is 7.6c in Feb 2010? is this now 100% certain, or could it be pulled?"

You're totally off. The FORECAST distribution for the FULL YEAR FY2010 is 3.4cps, expected to be paid semi-annually, which MAY mean 1.7cps in February 2010 and 1.7cps in August 2010.

100% certain? No... it says "forecast".

"The NTA is now at 54c, does that take into account the dilution etc from the SPP?"

I believe so.

"Sorry for all the question i know they have been answered before but i just like to double check things"

You really need to carefully read the releases that have been put out... just go to http://www.goodman.com and look for the green box on the right titled "Positioning for the future". Click where it says to click, answer 50 million questions about not being a US person and it will take you through to a sub-site with plenty of materials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.33
Change
0.510(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $62.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.59 $33.37 $32.53 $42.20M 1.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 755 $33.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.34 2434 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.