MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

no stock held, page-8

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Look guys,

the bottom line is there is no smoking gun and there was no one standing on the grassy nole! O&G is risky business for high reward. If everything came off which i know some of the senior managers of MEO and they thought/hoped things would work out, things would be sky high. A close friend of mine is a senior geo in the company and he is absolutely gutted at the moment. He's been sacrificing some of his wage to accumilate shares. He was sure Heron was going to come off. MEO/ENI didnt drill where they thought O&G wouldnt flow just for a laugh! If things had come off and the share price was 60c+ do you think RR would be posting "hi guys, i thought this was a dud stock which I shorted but I guess im wrong!" Of course he wouldnt. He would still be in the creepy shadows. We would never of heard of him. He gets to post with hindsight and results! Pumpers & Dumpers wank wank wank blah blah blah. Do you think anything we do on hotcopper has an impact on the share price? Not at all. the end result is the only impact. Ive been in the game for years and ive never understood charts and as RR says his "spreadsheet"? Whether the COS is 5%, 12%, 28% it's still low and a punt in this industry. How do you put that into a spreadsheet? Anyhoo guys Just like ive been happy to take my 300% wins with a smile on my face, time to take my 180% loss with the same smile and roll on.

Time to accumilate another 5mill WHNO. Now how do you put WHNO in a spreadsheet. Noske knows whats he's doing, skilled and respected in the industry. 2013 WHN will get farmins (share price goes up) or wont gat farmins (share price goes down)

Simple!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.