QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

no stock why post, page-24

1. 315 Posts.
    I guess I keep raving about Mt Norma because it’s an easy step forward for QMC in becoming a producer. Granted it’s a small plant however it is “production” none the less, and could be re-commissioned quiet quickly. I don’t care if they make 1 kg at the start, its still production.
    I agree with Leroy, and it is disappointing that MT Norma along with many other QMC objectives and accomplishments are not plotted out effectively or reported accurately. The information available is just not very clear as to what they are up to and what has been achieved.
    I do sometimes wonder who QMC are being compared to, if we compare QMC to the spin doctors at CDU, well there is no comparison at all. CDU are very professional when it comes to media releases.
    I may be somewhat guilty of talking up QMN but it’s only because I do think they will strike a chord with investors soon. I also think they have some very interesting announcements in the near future. History has shown that QMC has been all too eager to release announcements, most of which reeking of desperation and riddled with errors. QMC has been very quiet in this first quarter which lends me to believe they have their plates full and calculators running hot.
    CDU sold out for reasons we can only speculate, maybe it was fundraising, maybe it was a quarrel however one thing is very obvious – QMC have a parcel of land that CDU would dearly like.
    On the subject of joint ventures, dose the joint venture between QMC and ORN not constitute a J.V? and if so QMC has met the earn in criteria. I guess that is an achievement.
    I also remain interested in the results of Morris Creek, it was disappointing to hear that an effective drill program was not pursued, however I still see Morris Creek as an ACE up the sleeve. Like many others Morris Creek caught my attention. It was interesting to see that a report from CDU showed an overlapping grid into QMC’s Morris Creek which ran south east from the north western corner of the lease. That is very very interesting indeed; it would suggest the potential is promising.
    I don’t go on about White Range so much as I believe that will take some time to mature. Obviously QMC will find lots more copper there but production will be a long way off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.