QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

no stock why post, page-4

1. 46,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8804
    interesting thread title and a legitimate question I would think . I have on numerous occasions suggested that hot copper ad "short position held " and "short position sold" on the drop down sentiment menu,

It is obvious that on some threads a number of posters are clearly short the stock and are posting accordingly .

Having said that and seeing I have been included into your rag tag group . Let me say I am not shorting QMN never have and never will as I don't trade the short side.

I have in the past been a holder of QMN because of Morris Creek and the fact that CDU rocklands strike looked like it might extend onto the QMN tenement.

I sold out of stock for a number of reasons, firstly because they appeared incompetent on the ground with drilling in the wrong place but more importantly because of management.

When CDU who from memory were the number 1 QMN shareholder and Mccrae's private company Kaldig disposed of their holding i would have thought that would have rung some alarm bells for the long term holders ? it certainly did for me.

As for the non holders bagging management I think the long term holders have done a lot more bagging of management the non holders . QMN management are good at talking the talk but not much good at walking the walk.

It is an undeniable fact that the current board have resided over a 90% s/p decline and have not yet managed to make one important timeline that has been spruiked in their quarterly and annual reports.

If the company was actually achieving something the holders like yourself wouldn't have to be worried what negative stuff gets posted on a bulletin board . The problem is management of QMN are supplying the fuel for the fire or criticism ( justified IMO ) by their underperformance.

Cheers Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.