CIY 0.00% 3.6¢ city pacific limited

no straight bat methinks, page-2

1. 56 Posts.
    Hi Fleetz,

I can understand your frustration. I was in the same boat when I heard about all of this a week ago. since i had a huge some of $$$ in the FMF, I almost had a breakdown.

I think it is only fair though that those who had a fixed term should wait 180 days from maturity date, as you are earning a higher interest. My funds were in the premium investment and I chose to redeem as soon as I heard about the debacle one week ago. I earn a lower interest to you, and I was in the premium knowing that I can redeem and recieve my funds within two working days. Of course it hasnt turned out as favourable as I want, but it seems like everyone of us who invested in there wants out ASAP.

I personally found the CIY customer service friendly and helpful. If you can imagine that almost every one of their investors are trying to contact at the same time. I have asked them to call me back and always they return my call within the next 24 hours, and when they spoke to me, they were quite direct and honest. If they didnt know the answer they would admit it, and when they knew, they would call back.

I have also been investing with them since 1999 and never had any issues.

I think its easy to look on the negative side as we don't have access to our well earned money. But I am confident that things will turn out as there is nothing to suggest that we wont get our money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.