cheers beefer.... and yep, Peace in the ME has been an eternal...

1. 47,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    cheers beefer.... and yep, Peace in the ME has been an eternal desire since Partition, but has always been an impossible dream. but theres hostility on both sides, not just Hezbollah. Israel too needs a Govt motivated to have peace between Israel and its neighbours. only then will there be Peace in the ME.

Trump not racist? you give me a chuckle beefer. I watched probably half the Black Journos forum with Trump. he was baiting the forum, calling them out as irrelevant and to be ignored. he was activily telling black people to vote against him. he's not only racist, but sexist, misanthropist generally and anti-sustainable living. he want GW to accelerate so he doesn't suffer any loses. its ALL about him and nothing else.

NYC is not a typical neutral seat. I've heard so many media represent NY as a democrat state. Trump sees NYC as his home, but he's despised there. they see him for what he is imo, a liar and manipulator. he is the colostomy bag content himself. semi-processed ordure. hahahehe.

and "what people want"? people want to believe. they will believe whatever they're told if they are willing to believe. others though prefer to decide for themselves.

all good beefer?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.