Actually I was on leave and in Adelaide last week. Got back...

1. 15,445 Posts.
    Actually I was on leave and in Adelaide last week. Got back Monday. i saw your post and just thought wtf. Another post by you that relies on appeals to youtubers or pretend science quips. I cannot devote my day to pandering to stupid people. God knows why i am now?

You clearly have demonstrated you cannot answer questions. You perpetually show this.

So again dunce oops sorry jester

it is a simple question ffs. Does O2 absorb energy from the surface of the EARTH and from the CO2 molecule. it is straight forward question.

Now that I need to treat you as low IQ and spell out what is being asked. My question above means does O2 absorb energy from the surface of the Earth and /or CO2 in any form. I.E Radiative or work (collisional or gravity)

i will make it easy for you as you clearly are struggling. Is kinetic energy transferred via Collision.

In Science this is KOWN AS "collisional de-excitation" by the GIVER at the surface or very lower atmosphere of the Earth. It happens at a rate of 10^9 faster than what radiative de-excitation occurs.

I.E a CO2 molecule maybe ready to emit a photon but the de-excitation process is reset or hindered due to a collision with another molecule.

You really need need to get away from this CNN and other youtube brainwashers. i.e Neil Degrausse Tyson and Hoffenhiemer?

Last edited by jopo: Yesterday, 19:30

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.