BMN 3.54% $3.22 bannerman energy ltd

no support for the issue at all, page-11

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Like I have said on other forums is 6 months really a long wait to see an inground resource of over 100 million pounds of uranium being announced as a final resource estimate? I dont think so.

Spot price of uranium is now $138 a pound. What will be the spot price when Bannerman announce their final resource estimate? To be honest with you I'm very excited for Bannerman. Long term demand looks strong for uranium. Below is a little extract taken from stockinterview

"According to Treva Klingbiel, “Long-term demand remains strong with 14 utilities seeking offers totaling approximately 26 million pounds U3O8 equivalent for delivery in 2007 – 2018.”

ATM there are 14 utilities driving the strength for long-term demand. I think this number of utilities will increase by 2010 which will be around the time Bannerman start to produce. Late 2010 or early 2011.

I'll be looking to top up my holdings if the SP remains weak. Long term I feel extremely safe with Bannerman. All the best to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.