RHK 7.50% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

no surprise at all......, page-12

1. 801 Posts.
    Sharkie

O.K my feeling is that RIO are not going to let go there rail without a fight, yeh, o.k, in theory they have stuck their hands in their pockets, kicked the ground (hopefully it was flinders and was a cloud of red earth and they stubbed their toe)
    anywhooo... they have agreed to limited access recently to some mob (cant recall their name off hand) to ship IO, I think it was pretty notional say 2 mill tonne.
    They have also recently apparently made mention that they are going to make all their rail handling automated...
    Now this will mean that FMS may get access to RIO but it will be limited and it may also impose some additional costs in relation to the type of rail allowed ( this may be a future argument so RIO can say,,,,ohhh yeh we would love too but they dont have a fancy driverless rail or loading facility).

FMGs rail on the other hand is different again, I cant see FMG moving on this front at all, I would love someone to share something to the contrary though.

As I said, I am a believer but worry about the next batch of assays....

Long term I think this is a winner and I still would love them to have enough bucks to do some exploration of their Phos. Now the location of that and its style of mining is potentially awesome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $18.21K 21.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.