BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

no surprise here..i remain quite bullish, page-17

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    buc, for me to believe the BLR management have any real convictions relating to HT they would need to actually show some intent related to its development.

No start yet to the application process for mining HT....

No start yet to bringing the issues around UBHM into the process, the "make or break" factor....

All their effort/funding into developing AT......

They're never going to tell you this buc, so you have to deduce intention from action.

If I consider all I see and deduce their intent, then it's not to develop HT is my view.

It's my opinion that they consider mining HT such a far away destination that there's little point pursuing it now. If AT works they survive and get rich, if it doesn't they'll join the large garbage pile of failed prospectors.

If AT works you'll make a motza, if it fails you'll lose all you've put in is my view.

BLR are no longer a mining company in my view. They're now led by financiers and all they have is a shot at AT.

Nothing in their media related to AT fills me with hope at this point in time. They're vague where there's opportunity to clarify - that's a red light for me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.