BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

no surprise here..i remain quite bullish, page-3

1. 5,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Zubana, I can assure you that the majority of current posters that make input into this Forum have held BLR many many years prior to GUNSS presence.

Fortunately we have much appreciated GUNSS input into quality discussion into the BLR thread & his close ties with the Uranium & Resource Sector.

We are very privileged to have the likes of GUNSS on our investment Team, & I'm sure one day soon we will all meet together in a Colorado tavern for a American spare ribs & a Cold one.

Unfortunately I cannot share the same appreciation of your nasty & what seems hateful presence.

As is the case with many Long term BLR holders to which like myself go back to 2006-2007 this forum has been a great place to share information & research.

BLR first took my eye with it's Eagle and Cyclone Rim Uranium Projects, to which concluded upon the much larger discovery of Taylor Ranch.

BUT It's been most unfortunate over the past few months with the arrival of BLR antagonists that have no interest but to cause friction.

May I end with appreciation to Gunss & all others to whom contributes quality discussion, It's just unfortunate we have to also put up with the constant antagonists that circulate the Share market Forums.

Cheers from G64 :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.