NXS 0.00% 24.0¢ next science limited

no sv either!!, page-4

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Hi SharpE

Spot on with yr observation!!

It likely 2b the Octans-1 well in AC/P41 drilled, by Shell with the SV, to test the continuity of Crux (Montara Sands) southwards from NXS's AC/P23 into AC/P41.

As per the map from the Libra announcements by NXS, Octans is to the west of Libra & South west of Crux.

NXS said in their Dec 08 update that a second well in Q2-'09 was planned in AC/P41, following success at Libra.

Back then NXS had a 15% stake in this block, not any more though. So shouldn't mean much for NXS shareholders!!

Wonder what Shell's strategy would be, if Octans is a success? Would they possibly take up a position in AC/P23 i.e. the greater Crux block or are they just happy to sit with AC/P41? I dont know, we'll just have to wait.

------------------------------------------------------------
    SilentPartner,

I dont know if the decision to terminate TOL's contract was to do with the rig owners or Nexus/Shell or NXS's finanacial situation!!

What we do know is, that NXS has $65m in cash, with US$12m due by June end to Viking. This will leave them with apprx A$53m with some more to come from possible Crux farm-out. Commitment to drill Auriga for 90 days was USD40m in rig hire only. Very tight situation, IMO.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to know who the interested parties are that have approached NXS for a position in Crux block.

For the time being, I guess I'll have to do my own research to find the answers, b4 IanT fills us up, with details!!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $12.43K 51.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4761 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 57981 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.