LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Yes i know i posted it before but the penchant of people to...

1. 382 Posts.
    Yes i know i posted it before but the penchant of people to start topics causes facts to get lost why is it that hard to just post on a ta thread & an info thread doesnt anyone else find it easier to just stay on one topic

Share market newsletters
    fillip agree ASI is a serious worry all fair points

Barnsy great points # 4788247, doesn't matter which one you read they do not replace hard work & lots of time analysing & patience plus knowing you will never be right all the time & having exit strategy based on your own beliefs on that stock that may be different to everyone else.

Here's my view. AS anyone who has read one of their reports will realise, i reckon its written by a professional copywriter/advertiser , all the information they present is readily available but they spice it up for the average punter with limited knowledge of share trading to show how easy it is to make money (I.e. turn $500 into $10,000" in 18 months), & of course, traders cottoned on & reaped rewards up & down.
    For the record they predicted $7 for LNG, (as our friend goldmember liked to reveal occasionally whilst disputing facts over at AOE because he was not hand fed the info by his guru),now it is cut from their list, personally only a good thing agree with other posters read up see where next important milestone is due, what has been achieved do your own TA if you cant don't look at anyone else's (how can you find a fault if you don't understand).

OK here is the kicker from annual report there were 5953 individual holders of shares (refer page 101)
    1-1000 1263 holders
    1001-5000 2333 holders
    Total 3596 out of 5953
    How many were part of the 9000 ASI subscribers that blindly follow & share their inane predictions on HC that gives me so much grief, well their gone to other pastures now good riddance, don't get me wrong if you have $500 to invest or $100,000 you are no smarter because of it, but blindly following is fraught with danger. So a potential 1000-3000 newsletter followers exited because they were told to, i only see that as good thing

some quick research revealed they are owned by AGORA, INC an American company who have had a law suit in the US with the same stuff they are peddling
    i.e. daily reckoning, money morning, Australian small cap investor diggers & drillers swarm trader etc etc

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/comp18090.htm

highlights from doc (everyone should read whole thing)

For example, Agora publications have touted stocks that it claims will double or triple in value over the next year. Other Agora publications claim to provide information that allows an investor to "turn $10,000 into $114,280 by April 18, 2003." sound familiar

38. Agora continues to promise its subscribers, "Almost Unbelievable Profits - 4.5 Times Your Money in 48 Hours."
    1. Defendants engaged in an ongoing scheme to defraud public investors by disseminating false information in several Internet newsletters published by Agora or its wholly owned subsidiaries such as Pirate. Through various publications, defendants claimed to have inside information about certain public companies. Defendants suggested that its readers could cash in on the inside information and make quick profits. The defendants offered to sell the inside information to newsletter subscribers for a fee of $1,000.

2. Numerous subscribers purchased the defendants "inside tips" and made investment decisions based on that information. The purported inside information was false and, as a result, the subscribers did not realize the profits the defendants promised.

3. The defendants, however, profited handsomely. On information and belief, Agora received in excess of $1 million from the sale of false information to its newsletter subscribers.

. For example, Agora publications have touted stocks that it claims will double or triple in value over the next year. Other Agora publications claim to provide information that allows an investor to "turn $10,000 into $114,280 by April 18, 2003.

6. Instead, the newsletters contain nothing more than baseless speculation and outright lies, fabricated to induce investors to pay Agora (or its subsidiaries) for subscriptions or purported inside information.

39. As recently as the first week in April 2003, Agora published articles making similar claims of exorbitant profits. In each instance, recipients of the e-mails are offered "free" copies of the headlined reports if they subscribe to one of the various Agora newsletters at a cost of from $69 to $1250 a year. The money-making investments featured in the reports are typically micro cap issuers with cures for cancer or AIDS or a technological breakthrough. Some of the tips are characterized as being based on "secret" or "inside" information.

Anyhow feel free to question me as i keep trying to say if you post it be open to criticism fight your point or admit you were wrong, or just disagree getting emotional, lacking knowledge over posts & getting suspended just seems like muppet behaviour to me BORK BORK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.