LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Rule What can I say...I am new to the stock marketI am new to...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    Rule What can I say...

I am new to the stock market

I am new to HC

I was using Aussie forums for a bit but there is very little action over there.

Interacting with others hearing there ideas posting my own thoughts getting knocked down standing back up again.... All part of the learning curve.

I do subscribe to ASCI and D&D

Holding BMN CTP RFE LNG MEL BPT AZM

I have MEO CNX DYE ROG on my radar

Im not here to ramp nor do I work for anything or anyone even closely associated to ASCI

Im basically a new HC'er with a passion to learn. Regardless of whether Im listening to ASCI or D&D or anyone else on this thread.

I appreciate learning from other peoples experience and lines of thought irrespective of whether they align with mine.

Off the top of my head the two best posts for me personally. One from Camdenbob over in the BPT thread about shale gas, and another from Captnjon over in the BMN thread about his long term commitment to the stock(now theres a guy who is passionate about a company). Point being Im learning.

It appears that there are underlying concerns within HC from people abusing it to manipulate stocks. I can assure you that I am not one of them.

I am here for the long term, IMO HC presents a great opportunity to communicate with like minded people to share ideas and grow through there experience.

Nazzy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.