LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I have never heard of ASCI, but it does sound like a scam. Guess...

1. 91 Posts.
    I have never heard of ASCI, but it does sound like a scam. Guess what in one month time, they will get back in and reissue a long term buy on this stock. I feel sorry for those investors misled & bought in @ 1.90..

Golar released its 3rd quarter report.They are still committed to this project. It makes sense that they sold partial of their LNG holding, as there will be significant funding required next year for this project development.

I have sold half of my holdings @ 1.20. It's important to protect your capital. However, looking at the SP charts, the price has fallen off a cliff & RSI suggests an oversold. Looking to buy back in once the price stablised. To me, nothing changes in fundamental. All parties are commited, LNG facing increasing demand. This is still a solid stock, time will tell.

http://hugin.info/133076/R/1357591/330307.pdf

"In November 2009, Golar Energy sold a block of 9.6 million LNG Limited shares which reduces its
    shareholding to approximately 6.3% of LNG Limited's issued share capital. Golar Energy remains strongly
    committed to the Gladstone LNG Fisherman's Landing project and continues to invest directly in the project
    in terms of significant technical and commercial resources including the secondment of personnel to the
    project. The Gladstone LNG Fisherman's Landing project remains an important part of Golar Energy's
    strategy and portfolio. The sale will realise funds of approximately USD 11 million and result in an
    accounting profit of approximately USD 8 million."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.